STEPS TO CONFIGURE CCCAM SERVER EASILY IN XCRUISER485HD ANDROID:
1. Download the file here plugin_su.rar
2. Unzip the file and open the folder plugin_su
3. Then open “etc” folder
4. Then open the “cccam.cfg” file in notepad by right click the file and open with then select notepad
5. Edit the server details in that file and save it.
6. Eg: C: nick40.ddns.net 45000 user pass
7. Then delete the xcamlient2 plugin and install it or delete all old plugins and install this plugin
8. Copy the plugin_su file in pendrive
9. Connect the pendrive in receiver and pop up screen open
10. Press ”red” button to download the plugin.
11. That’s all u r successfully configured ur cccam server.
12. Just goto to managerà pluginàxcamclient2. U can see the server details configured.